Hanmak Technologies Ltd
ERP Software Marketers Jobs January 2022, ERP Software Marketers Jobs in Kenya 2022, ERP Software Marketers Jobs in Nairobi, Jobs in Kenya 2022, Latest ERP Software Marketers Jobs in Kenya,
ERP Software Marketers Jobs at Hanmak Technologies Ltd
About Hanmak Technologies Ltd
Hanmak Technologies was formed with an inspiration to offer custom-made software solutions and customer tailored services to businesses and other organizations in Kenya and around the region. Its birth was as a result of the need in the market for local software solutions that would solve local business problems. With its entry in the market with a locally developed advanced Hospital Management System as one of its major products, Hanmak Technologies is emerging as the face of modern innovation and techno – savvy, empowering business and operations. With the company’s ability to understand customer need, develop and master latest technology, it is therefore accordingly positioning itself to be a major provider of IT solutions to organizations. The future looks rosy as the company is creating a niche for itself in the software industry. The reasons why we believe that Hanmak Technologies is the most optimal choice for outsourcing you software development and other IT solutions to are numerous, so below we provided just a handful of examples of what sets us apart from the competition: Value – Our clients benefit significantly from utilizing the professional skills and experience of our development team for the fracture of the price the equivalently skilled local professionals would demand. All that while being guaranteed to obtain only the highest quality end results. Predictable quality of the results – Each project, no matter whether it is considerable or small, we regard as an opportunity to showcase the high level of expertise and professionalism that we possess. Our developers and quality assurance specialists work to ensure that our clients can at all times rely on obtaining a product or solution that will pass the strictest tests on efficiency, practicability, robustness, adaptability to different environments and stability. Advanced analytical skills – The company’s analysts have over four years of experience in business analysis in a range of human activities. That ensures that we can easily interpret any requirements we receive from our clients, work out the most suitable development approach and transform them into an advanced cost and performance-efficient technical solution, which takes into account the client’s business goals, technical settings, expected frequency of updates and more. Efficient development process organization – During the years of presence in the software development business we have achieved outstanding efficiency in organizing the development process (highly experienced project management, automated control over development process and reporting system). Due to that, we manage to evade unforeseen overhead expenses and the benefits are passed on directly to our clients in a form of cost efficiency of their projects realization and obtaining the results within the most optimal timeframe. Superior communication skills – At Hanmak Technologies we believe that every client has a unique set of needs to be fulfilled by contracting a software development company. That is why we work closely with each client to gain a full understanding of what those needs are and come up with the solution that serves them best. Customer Development Strategy Hanmak Technologies actively analyse business environments, processes and pursue innovative automation solutions that enable businesses to mitigate challenges and run efficiently. Hanmak Technologies enjoys an established track record of excellent solutions that solve real problems faced by businesses. Their numerous expressions of satisfaction and encouragement are invaluable to us, and we intend to continue our advances and growth in the information technology industry with more unique and effective products & services.
The Candidate will be responsible for generating leads and selling software products of the company to existing and prospective clients.
• Developing and executing successful sales plans as well as monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
• Creating awareness
• Research and create target list of potential prospects
• Create, monitor and manage email campaigns for online marketing
• Generate sales opportunities by cold calling pitches
• Arrange and conduct product demonstration
• Serve as internal sales support for lead generation
• Coordinate to ensure all presentations and follow up are accomplished as per timelines defined by the prospects/partners
• Build strong qualified opportunity pipeline for sales
• Business development
• Lead generation
• Software solution sales
Desired candidate profile
• Must be a holder of diploma or undergraduate degree in Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
• Over three (3) years experience in the sales and marketing of enterprise software
• Provable track record of excellence in software business development
• Ability to learn how business software fit into business workflow and processes
• Highly motivated and result oriented
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
• High level computer literacy, ICT skills and experience with MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge, skills and experience in Digital Marketing
• Must have a valid driving license with minimum of three (3) years driving experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.