Top Choice Ltd
Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2022, Engineering Jobs in Nairobi, Latest Electrical Engineering Vacancies 2022,Today Posted Electrical Engineering Jobs, Current Mechanical Engineerings Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Latest Mechanical Engineering Jobs,
Engineering Jobs In Kenya
Title: Electrical Engineering (5 Positions),
Industry: Security System Supplier,
Reporting to: Technical Manager,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, applications and perform electrical installations and project implementation.
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and electrical project management Prepare material schedule summary reports.
- Installation and implementation of projects.
- Support the project implementation and maintenance in line with applicable standards and practices, with strict adherence to safety requirements and quality control.
- Provide technical support in the design and implementation of project electrical installation system.
- Analyse and resolve design problems in a timely manner.
- Be part of the commissioning and testing of electrical installation projects.
- Prepare electrical plans, technical specifications, line diagrams, and other project documentation for management review
- Track project status regularly and ensure to execute projects within allotted budget and timelines.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and accordingly develop corrective action plans.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or other engineering application
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in estimating, budgeting, designing and project management of electrical installation contracts.
- Self-motivated, team player and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
- Must have vast exposure in electrical power supply systems, electronics and control systems.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Engineers ) to email@example.com before 27th January 2022.