Website P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital
Under the supervision of the Program Officer, the driver will transport staff and supplies to different sites as assigned. He/she will ensure smooth facilitation of the VIP staff and ensure VIP fleet is safe, healthy and economical to guarantee staff facilitation.
1. Minimum KCSE qualification.
2. Valid Kenyan driving license Class BCE free of endorsements.
3. Police Clearance Certificate.
4. Certificate in Defensive Driving.
5. Basic mechanical or equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
6. At least 5 years driving experience and good knowledge of Kiambu region.
7. Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, good attitude and strong work ethics.
8. Good communication and organization skills
9. Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
1. To drive programme vehicles carefully at all times and ensure safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle.
2. To transport programme teams, staff, visitors and delivery of parcels.
3. Perform minor maintenance of vehicles and reporting all defects
4. Keep vehicle movement log book at all times.
5. To indicate the vehicle fuel and service costs.
6. Checking for all statutory requirements and renewals of the vehicles.
7. Adherence to vehicle maintenance schedules.
8. Proper and prompt reporting of any accident or damage involving site vehicles.
9. To assist in other duties in the office as assigned by the immediate supervisor when not undertaking driving duties.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospital’s website. Applications should be received not later than 19th November 2021. PKH is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee during the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.pceakikuyuhospital.org.