Website Shree Swaminarayan Academy
Deputy School Principal(s) job at Shree Swaminarayan Academy
The position reports to the School Principal. Besides teaching, the position holder will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, department heads, teachers, non–teaching staff , students and other stakeholders in ensuring that the highest standards of teaching and learning, discipline, professional development, staff supervision and evaluation, health & safety, extra curriculum activities amongst others are practiced and adhered to throughout the school calendar.
The Deputy School Principal(s) will deputize the School Principal in the above mentioned key duties and responsibilities as will be delegated
Academic, professional Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Must be academically endowed i.e. Degree in Education (Mast Have).
- Post-Graduate Degree in similar field will be an added advantage Degree/ Diploma in Public Administration / in similar field (Mast Have).
- Experience as a School Administrator for over 5 years with over 8 years hands-on teaching experience (for the School Principal).
- Experience as a Deputy School Principal for over 3 years with over 5 years hands-on teaching experience (for the Deputy School Principals).
- They should have experience as well as be skilled educators.
- Knowledge of administrative processes of a school is necessary.
- They should be able to comfortably use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems.
- Have excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Possess outstanding organizational ability aimed at standardizing education at the school.
- Excellent listeners, attentive and keen on even minor details.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Possess quality of good and sound judgment and decision-making aptitude.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should email a detailed CV with a covering letter indicating their availability period, current and expected salary addressed to the School Director, email@example.com not later than 15th January, 2022.