Sanergy is hiring a proactive Data Clerk to join the team in supporting data entry operations for several exciting projects.The role is based in Kinanie – AthiRiver.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow weekly shift plans and daily set production schedules to execute assigned tasks as per the work instructions, SOPs and CCPs
• Attend scrum meetings and other sessions called by the supervisor to discuss and resolve work challenges
• Meet biweekly with your supervisor to review previous weeks’ performance and discuss plans and set expectations for forthcoming weeks – Proactively communicate conditions and concerns that may, or are affecting you from performing your job actively
• Work collaboratively with other employees within your section to achieve daily targets as per the given schedules – Attend and actively participate in daily scrum and scheduled team meetings – Escalate process non-conformances to your Crew lead – Report any unresolved misunderstandings to your Crew lead or Talent Partner
• Have cordial interactions with the community as you do your work – Report any complaints or concerns raised by existing customers or any other member of the community
• Manage your time within set shift plans and daily schedules, AM and PM schedules as agreed with your Crew lead
• Proactively ask or seek clarification from your Crew Lead on any areas of work that are unclear – Openly share ideas during scrum and team meetings on how current processes can be improved – Participate in new improvements initiatives as assigned by your Crew lead
• Use resources assigned to you sparingly as per the resource plan shared by your Crew lead – Use and handle assigned company assets as per set policy
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience in a related field
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
• Analyzing information
To apply for this job please visit portal.saner.gy.