RECEPTIONIST INTERN-CYSUITES APARTMENT HOTEL
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
The role will allow the successful candidate to participate in the intense 12 weeks of training and work in the Front Office. He /she will work with other members of the team in various departments
- Welcoming Guest, registering the guest, Check in process orienting the guest through the apartment and Check out process. Handling pool and gym clients.
- Organizing airport pick up and drop off services, Showing the guest around the property, Carrying luggage to and from the room.
- Answering incoming calls, Directing calls to guest room, to suppliers and other departments through switchboard, Guest wake up call services, receiving and giving messages to guest, departments or individual.
- Counter checking guest accounts, confirming room status, running night audit, preparing reports and sending to respective department/Parties.
- Participate in room inventory for expected arrival rooms and inspection during the departure.
- Respond to guest reviews where needed. Receive guest feedback, attend to guest complains and ensure guest satisfactions are met and exceeded.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned from time to time
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Certificate in Front Office or Diploma in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure to deliver timely solutions/deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication
- A team player with strong work ethic
- Must have achieved atleast a B+ or equivalent in highschool
The position will accord the individual an opportunity to grow in the hospitality industry and interact with different responsibilities that will build his/her career.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cytonn.com.