Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
Cysuites Apartment is looking for a Modern and a well motivated candidate to fill the possition of a cook.
- Ensure preparation of food products are done effectively and correctly as per the laid down procedures
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all foods and produce received are well labelled, Date stamped and stored correctl
- Ensure the standard recipes for all dishes are followed correctly and maintain uniformity of taste, Quality and portion control
- Ensure food preparation procedures are followed with critical check on costs and wastage
- Ensure all relevant documentations are maintained and report the same to immediate supervisor
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained and correctly documented
- Ensure to attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Diploma or higher national diploma in food production
- Certificate in Food production
- Experience as a cook for at least three years
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Excellent record in kitchen operations and procedures
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Computer skills is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit careers.cytonn.com.