Customer Support Agent
Influx provides Support as a Service for brands and tech companies. This includes an entire operation available on demand: agents, management, training, QA, data, and insights.
You’ll be tasked with answering customer questions. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet, communicate clearly and effectively, and empathize with customers who are struggling to solve a problem.
- Diagnose and solve the customer’s’ problems
- Communicate effectively via email and chat with our customer
- Coordinate effectively with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
All levels of experience welcome!
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- The flexibility of working from home without having to go to the office
- Work with clients in the USA, EU and elsewhere
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, high-performing colleagues
- Career opportunities! We’re a fast growing startup with roles and positions to grow into
To apply for this job please visit influx.com.