Website Gap Recruitment
Customer Experience Manager Job (100K-120K) at Gap Recruitment, Customer Experience Manager Job, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya December,
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager – Manufacturing
Reports to: COO
Industry: Manufacturing and Retail
Gross Salary: KES 100,000 – 120,000
Job Purpose: Using a variety of methods, engage with customers, including complaints, about their experience of how they received their goods. Help us to learn from complaints and use customer feedback to improve services. Have responsibility for and ownership of customer complaints recording system, policy and procedure. Develop relationships with key stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services.
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries.
- Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company.
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact the company and vice versa.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Degree in Sales/Marketing/Customer Service or related field.
- Prior managerial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ recent and proven experience within a busy commercial customer experience environment, of which 3 years should be at senior customer relations management level customer and employee relations management.
- Experienced gained within a manufacturing or wholesale environment.
- Demands high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in quick response, highly fluctuating, customer driven industry.
- An analytical mind with attention to detail, with particular focus on qualitative data when reviewing performance.
- A strong, clear communicator with people at all levels and backgrounds.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and to different audiences.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative, balance priorities and work with minimal supervision.
- Personal resilience and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to email@example.com latest by Tuesday 14th December 2021.
Indicate email subject as Customer Experience Manager.