BURN is looking for an exceptional, efficient Customer Service Representative to fill the role. The successful candidate must have experience in customer-facing tasks such as customer care, direct sales and or client relation management. You will be responsible for handling all customer queries between 7am to 12noon then take a break, resume from 5pm to 8pm on Weekdays. 8am – 1pm on Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend to Customer Service Cases using an SMS-based platform and/or customer care phone line:
• Help customers register product.
• Help customers with warranty returns and repairs- sending repair information and directions, liaising with service stations to ensure proper repair.
• Answer customer queries and directing them to proper channels.
• Follow-up with customers to ensure product satisfaction and address any confusion with use.
• Attend to customer inbox messages, calls, social media, live chat and respond accordingly.
• Conduct phone call interview, surveys and capture data.
• Work with repair coordinator to facilitate warranty repair and walk-in customers.
Maintain Customer Database & SMS platform:
• Data entry and organization/cleaning.
• Conduct basic analysis on customer care statistics and create simple reports.
• Translate messaging and responses.
• Set up and modify automated messaging of SMS platform.
• Complete repair service orders in ERP.
Support & System Improvements:
• Support other departments regarding customers info and service.
• Identify areas for improvement and bring issues to the team’s attention as well as helping to follow-through with solution implementation.
• Help set up new functionality in SMS platform.
• Always maintain integrity and be a positive ambassador for BURN.
• Strive for continuous improvement for our services that we offer our customers.
• Maintain an open and receptive attitude when receiving feedback and suggestions.
Skills and Experience.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized, punctual, and professional.
• Proactive attitude and takes initiative to problem solve.
• Experience in customer-facing tasks (customer care, direct sales, relation management, etc)
• Working knowledge & experience in using Ms. Excel for data analysis and reporting.
• Experience in leadership role and/or organizing events.
• Knowledge of BURN products.
Requirement & Qualifications.
• Prior experience as a customer care representative.
• Certificate from a renowned institution.
• 1-3 years of experience in customer care or related field.
To apply for this job please visit burnstoves.com.