Credit Collection Associate job at Sokowatch, Credit Collection Associate Job, Finance Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across East and West Africa use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role; Credit Collections Associate
Location; Kisumu, Kenya
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers, but also enhances their earnings potential- Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers. Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signaling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long-run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
Key role; Ensure the NPL>90 Days is below 1% for the portfolio assigned
- Daily follow up of Overdue Invoices between 1-90 Days Arrears category through phone calls and field Visitations.
- Ensure 360 Customer Relationships Management Cycle by categorizing all defaulted loans, and Assignment of calls to ensure repayments while developing Pay plans/Promise to Pay Database with elaborate follow ups.
- Ensure a thorough KYC process by conducting a verification exercise to all New clients and capture of relevant information in organizations Systems for decision making.
- Conduct Customer education to all New and Existing clients to ensure adherence to Sokowatch Credit terms and communicate any change of policy.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience by actively engaging all clients with feedback and information were necessary through phone calls, market visits and gathering market insights
- Handle all customer and agents’ complaints with a Credit portfolio.
- Any other duties may be assigned
- 3+ years in credit collection experience, preferably in retail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative, team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
To apply for this job please visit sokowatch.breezy.hr.