Creative Design (Living Labs) at PATH
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children.
Creative Design (Living Labs)
PATH is currently recruiting for five (5) Creative Designers to be part of a fast-paced and iterative human-centered design project to increase motivation of immunization health workers in Kenya.
We are seeking creative, passionate design and behavior change professionals seeking to grow their career while making a difference in people’s lives. This role will work with the Lead Product Manager and other creative designers on a rapidly-iterative project focused on testing solutions to motivate health workers to improve performance. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in to a fast-paced project and fearlessly share and test ideas. To augment the project’s current capacity and fill existing gaps, we are looking for someone with additional skills in conducting literature review and in qualitative data management and analysis.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Collect, manage and analyze qualitative data using manual and digital tools
- Conduct rapid literature review and compile insights on emerging ideas and solutions
- Support assessment of health worker experience and devise creative solutions to increase their motivation. Encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
- Ideate, prototype, and test solutions to improve health service delivery and health worker motivation in rapid iteration.
- Put the user first – have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires them in doing their jobs.
- Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
- Collaborate virtually with project leadership and second country team.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions with the most potential for impact.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in human-centered design, behavior change, user experience, design, especially for the health sector.
- Versatile and responsive working virtually with remote teams.
- Ability to engage users through virtual tools
- Comfortable with working openly and transparently, sharing works-in-progress, failures, successes, and lessons-learned.
- Creative and curious.
- Voracious learner.
- Passionate about addressing health issues in low-resource settings.
- Receptive to and values open and honest feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fearless about sharing ideas.
- Independent thinker that takes initiative.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as product development, social science, design is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com.