Website CORPORATE STAFFING SERVICES
Sales Representative Job
Our client seeks to hire a Sales Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
Salary: 50 – 70k
Our client is a well-established Medical Suppliers healthcare organization. They are dealers and suppliers of Mobility Aids, Orthopedic Supports, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment. They seek to hire a Sales Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products can meet these needs
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
• Promoting the company’s existing brands
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising
• Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports
• Develop and ensure that promotional material and collateral materials are always available
• To direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
• Review and analyses sales performance against programs, quotes and strategies to determine effectiveness
• Management of the customer’s call center cell-phone
• Following up on payments ensuring they are collected in adequate time
• Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medical Equipment Sales
• Experience selling mobility aids, orthopedic supports, physiotherapy, Occupational, Rehabilitation Equipment is a plus
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
• Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
• The ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Representative – Medical Equipment)before Friday 25th June 2021