Sales Representative (Chemicals) Job
Title: Sales Representative – Chemicals,
Industry – Manufacturing,
Gross Salary: 25-35k,
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi,
Our client is an established manufacturer and distributor of hygiene products for over two decades. Some of their key products include Cleaning & Hygiene Chemicals, Pool Maintenance Chemicals, Solvents & Thinners. They seek to hire an aggressive, self-driven and result oriented Sales Representatives to do drive sales for their chemical business. The successful candidate will maximize the sales, distribution, and visibility of the company’s brands.
- Present and promote the company’s products in all areas of the country
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving agreed sales targets and regardless of the obstacle
- To approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockiest and ensure sales targets for each stockist are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client, restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in Sales of Cleaning Chemicals
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
Willing to take on target based challenges and handle intense competition.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Outstanding relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Basic knowledge in computers
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Chemicals) before Friday 25th June 2021.