CORPORATE STAFFING SERVICES LTD
Our client is an established consultancy firm. They seek to recruit a video editor to shoot, edit and package video content for distribution on web.
- Shoot and edit video content.
- Edit and repackage video content for use on the website and distribution on social media.
- Share video content on social media platforms.
- Use analytics and data on video content to decide on video content that works.
- Create graphics for use in videos.
- YouTube Management: zero copyright strikes and update playlists and the website.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in creative video production
- Knowledge of graphics and animation will be an added advantage.
- Generate creative video content for social media platforms.
- Camera work: Video editing. scripting and graphic creation.
- Ability to write catchy headlines and titles for video content.
- Conversant with YouTube and other video players.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Ability to fit in a fast paced organisation.
N.B. All applicants MUST email links to samples of relevant work.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your links and your CV quoting the job title on the email subject ( Video Editor ) to email@example.com before 17th May 2021.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.