Reporting to the Head of Treasury Sales, the role holder will generate Treasury income from Corporate clients, increase portfolio size in the various Corporate sectors and retains sales.
• Drive Treasury revenue through working closely with the Corporate, Institutional &Investment Banking Division to coordinate Foreign Exchange Solutions.
• To actively market defined products offering i.e., Spot FX, Forwards and Swaps to Corporate and Institutional clients.
• Drive Segmented Sales & provide custom made solutions to specific clients §ors.
• Virtual and physical customer calls to drive sales.
• Organize and plan both prospective client calls to manage relationships.
• Manage and ensure booking of forex transactions through the Bank’s core banking system / K plus.
• Advise staff on matters pertaining to FX Operations & best practice
• Monitor trends and actively identify potential areas of revenue growth.
• Relay any important information/news to relevant parties promptly to manage risk and maximize gains.
• Ensure compliance to internal and statutory requirements.
• Drive and monitor performance of sectors under management.
• Direct sales and marketing through telephone calls with existing clients and new prospects.
• Manage existing clients’ expectations in regard to foreign exchange and other related services
• Make physical visits to both existing and prospective customers
• Manage and input entries as a result of foreign exchange transactions
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in preferably a Business field from an Institution recognized by Commission of University Education.
• Possession of ACI Dealing certification
• Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
• At least Five (5) years’ experience in busy Dealing room with below responsibilities:
• Treasury Sales and Relationship Management
• Risk management solutions – Forwards and Swaps.
• Experience in using FX trading platforms (Reuters & Bloomberg).
• Commercial awareness with thorough understanding of local and global market regulations applicable to foreign exchange.
• Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
• Thorough Knowledge of the end-to-end processes of Treasury products and services
• Should have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
• Should be innovative in identifying developing and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business revenue.
• Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
To apply for this job please visit ke.kcbgroup.com.