Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Job, Current Banking Kenyan Jobs,
We seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidates to fill the position outlined below within the Corporate Banking Department.
Reporting to the General Manager – Corporate Banking, the role holder shall be responsible for driving growth of the Corporate Banking portfolio product sales across the Corporate & SME segment in accordance with agreed objectives through participation in the following key responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new Corporate, and high net worth clients and meet the set targets.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies for different clients/sectors for the bank.
- Active management of existing clients including increasing wallet share.
- Participating in presentations to clients and marketing drives and other relationship management activities.
- Managing an active portfolio of at least 5 corporate clients in an active ecosystem.
- Customers service management as part of relationship building.
- 360 degree understanding of clients financial needs and all bank products and services.
- Regular client visits/presentations and meetings with visit reports.
- High level negotiation to get new and additional business.
- Preparation of various reports including customized client proposals according to client need.
- Coordination with various departments like credit, treasury etc. for delivery of seamless service to client.
- Competitor and Industry analysis – Actively review and monitor competitor product offerings and monitor industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or another business-related field from a well-recognized institution.
- Minimum of at least 5 years experience in a finance or credit role in the bank.
- Good working knowledge of credit analysis.
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- A seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, SME, and high net worth clients.
- Passionate, highly self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic team player who is change-oriented and customer focused.
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business.
- High networking skills with a high-level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy.
- Results-oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
To apply for this job please visit equitybank.taleo.net.