United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• Education: Academic qualifications and required level of education: Preferred Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology/organizational psychology.
• Working experience: A minimum of 8 years working experience in mental health/leadership in Organizations and corporations
• Must exhibit the UNICEF Core Values of:
• Competencies include the following:
• Builds and maintains partnerships
• Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
• Drive to achieve results for impact
• Manages ambiguity and complexity
• Thinks and acts strategically
• Works collaboratively with others
• Proficiency in English language is a requirement. French is an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unicef.org.