Website CIC Group
Jobs in Kenya, Jobs in Nairobi today, Jobs Today in Kenya, Job Vacancies in Kenya
The role is responsible for the management of compliance, recordkeeping, monitoring, and analytical functions involved with regulatory compliance, anti-fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) with a strong background in Fund management and pension Compliance.
• Performing real time surveillance and support with a view to preventing misconduct, promoting ethical standards, and monitoring and advising on rules, within the overall objective of reducing risk to the business
• Develop an appropriate Compliance Management methodology and process to ensure compliance with all the set up regulations.
• Provide high quality Compliance advice to Business and Support functions on applicable internal policies, laws and regulations
• Ensure that all Fund Management portfolios managed by the business comply with Capital Markets Authority Guidelines.
• Ensure that the pension portfolio in CIC Life and CICAM are in full compliance with the Retirement Benefit Authority Guidelines.
• Provide advice regarding Anti-money laundering compliance especially; client due diligence, KYC standards, internal policies and local regulations
• Assist with the review of marketing materials and client presentations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and presentation of the same to regulators for approval
• Provide high level analysis on changes to regulations and provide support to the Business on implementation
• Carry out compliance monitoring and perform ad hoc investigations into matters or issues that are escalated to Compliance
• Prepare draft operational policies to assist in compliance with laws and regulation for management approval.
• Coordinate submission of regulatory returns
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Field
• CISA/CISI/CRM, CISM, Progress in CPA
• Up to three (3) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
• Team player adaptable to fast-paced and changing environment and eager to learn.
• Ability to manage tight processes, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to dive into the details and develop greater understanding of the CIC Group wide compliance requirement.
• Highly disciplined person, self-motivated, and delivery focused.
• Excellent time management skills – Be able to organize and meet monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines for multiple regulators.
How to apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 17th December, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 14th January,2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit cic.co.ke.