Website BIDCORO Africa Ltd
Commercial Finance Executive job at BIDCORO Africa Ltd
Reporting to The Head of Finance and Procurement, the Commercial Finance Executive will be responsible for the following:
1. Monthly Reconciliation of Trading Account with Joint Venture Partner(s)
2. Pricing working & Pricing Updating in SAP
3. Preparing Monthly Sales Report. Reporting on the same to Management
4. Single point contact to EAC Export Manager
5. Compiling of all data & regulatory requirements to BIDCORO’s 14 Export JV markets
6. Performing both contract and customer profitability analysis for Export Markets
7. Driving business value by offering expert financial and analytical advice to assist in decision-making processes for export Market
8. Reconciliation of Export Customer Accounts
9. Product Cost Analysis for BIDCORO’s 16 JV markets
10. Inter Company Account reconciliation with JV partner
11. Fleet Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum Three (3) Years Experience in FMCG/Beverage Industry
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and Power-point is a must.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems is an advantage
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
• Very strong in numbers and can see “ behind” the numbers and communicate the WHY in a clear & understandable way.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are required to send in updated CVs to email@example.com, to reach us on or before 22nd December 2021. [Please do not send copies of academic certificates at this stage].