Clique Limited, A leading supplier of crockery, linen, cutlery, kitchen accessories and toiletries in the hospitality industry is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position at their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Customer Care Executive, the Receptionist will be responsible for managing the front office, the show room and responding to inquiries to ensure effective client services.
- Screening and routing telephone calls in the switchboard,
- Receiving and escalating enquiries to the right staff
- Conducting follow up of client queries
- Maintaining a record of incoming and outgoing calls
- Directing email enquiries as per the requirements
- Ushering in visitors/ clients, getting to know the purpose of their visit, conducting product orientation
- Receiving clients visiting the organization and directing them to the relevant staff
- Occasionally answering basic questions regarding the business as well as providing the customers with a brief explanation of company products
- Welcoming clients to the showroom and calling a customer care person to attend to them
- Ensuring notification is sent out to clients who visited the showroom
- Generating reports on client visits to the show
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of one (1) year experience is in customer service.
- Ability to organize, multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Knowledge in switchboard operation
Excellent written and oral communication skill
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating the subject heading “RECEPTIONIST” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.