Cleaner at Securex
With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our dynamic team. He/she will take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties for the company and for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing a high standard of service to the site and our clients
- Ensuring the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained.
- Ensuring that the front entrances, communal stairways, corridors and passageways are kept clean at all times.
- Ensuring that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are consistently followed.
- Working in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping.
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 17th September, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.