About the Job:
The Senior Manager, Agent People Excellence is responsible for advocating, monitoring, and enforcing the general well-being and experience of our valued Agent population. In this role, you will be working closely with the Global teams to achieve and develop strategies to support and improve the Agent population experience. You will oversee the full lifecycle of the heartbeat of employee experience from hiring to their journey at Sama. This will include compliance, operations, diversity, performance management, internal mobility, engagement through surveys, KPI’s, total rewards and strategy for scale.
• Map the end-to-end agent experience with an eye for operational efficiency and agent engagement.
• Partner with departmental heads and stakeholders to define and develop the future state of the end-to-end agent experience.
• Recommend solutions in terms of technology, process improvement , and organization effectiveness solutions specific to the agent experience.
• Propose solutions to improve and streamline organizational compliance at various stages of the agent experience.
• Work closely with the People Operations Team to spot and design process improvement in Onboarding, payroll, off boarding, benefits admin, etc for agents.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of the agent experience.
• Work closely with other specialist areas within the People team to ensure resource and support is in place to successfully execute plans,
• Work closely with talent acquisition to develop and execute a recruitment and internal mobility process that attracts and retains high caliber agents while adapting to the fluid capacity requirements of the organization.
• Implement transformation projects to drive operational efficiencies and improve the agent end-to-end employee lifecycle experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years’ experience in a People Operations function
• Experience in project or program management.
• Experience in end-to-end process mapping and process improvement (e.g., Six Sigma, Design thinking, agile methodologies)
• Registered member of IHRM
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization
• Ability to analyze organization effectiveness, diagnosis root cause, and implement solutions
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff is driven by a mission to expand opportunities for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty. Our agents are responsible for annotating data to provide a high quality “human element” data training for our clients.
At Sama, we pride ourselves on being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit samasource.applytojob.com.