Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrated.
Career Guidance and Counselling Co-ordinator at Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrated. Everything at Oshwal Academy Mombasa is designed to encourage students to take an active role in their learning. Every day is fresh and inspiring and our efforts are geared towards keeping our students enthralled, hungry and engaged. Simply put we don’t just teach we inspire.
Career Guidance and Counselling Co-ordinator
Reference Number: OAM/WS/21/09
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Career Guidance and Counselling Co-ordinator across the whole school (Kindergarten to Senior School).
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or an equivalent qualification.
- Professional membership with KCPA (Kenya Counselors and Psychologists Association).
Experience and key attributes:
- 3 years’ experience in Career Guidance and Counselling in a reputable institution.
- Provision of counselling support, designing and facilitating wellbeing programs to learners and staff and providing learning support to students struggling with social, emotional and behavioural problems.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 11th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.