Call Centre Nursing Executive – Medical Contact Centre (Contract) at CIC Insurance
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Malawi
Call Centre Nursing Executive – Medical Contact Centre (Contract)
To provide general customer service in respect to medical business customers.
- Receive and respond to Medical emergency lines and ensure 24 hour coverage.
- Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels.
- Issuance of both in and outpatient approvals for admissible requests for insured members.
- Communication to stakeholders on management of cases and financial liability through reports.
- Provide input for the customer service reports.
- Handle customer service issues and queries.
- Escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary.
- Maintain professional ambience within the office premises.
- Promote the organization’s customer service charter.
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department.
- Support all Medical business events in both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public;
- Participate in premium collection and renewal follow up for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Nursing (KRCHN), Health Management Or In A Related Field
- Diploma in Nursing or Health System Management would be an added advantage
- Up to three (3) years’ relevant experience in busy health environment
- Experience in a medical call centre management unit will be an added advantage
Skills and Attributes
- Problem solving skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications;
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors;
- Technical competence in insurance;
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA;
- High emotional intelligence;
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
The application should reach us by close of business on 2nd September 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 16th September 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit cic.co.ke.