Qallann Marketing Agency
Business Development Executive
We are a marketing agency offering both digital and traditional marketing services to our clients. We have a skilled team with a wealth of experience in marketing. Our aim is to help you grow your business through intentional marketing efforts tailor-made for your business and brand needs.
We are looking for a teancious and driven Business Development Executive who’s ready to meet and exceed our business development goals. We want a confident individual with loads of initiative.
You’ll be responsible for generating leads, building relationships with them, advancing them through the sales cycle and securing them as new clients. You’ll also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on your interactions with prospects and understanding of the digital marketing landscape. We’ll also require you to ensure proper after-sales service and monitoring market trends to come up with new business verticals.
• Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
• Prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
• Respond to/Prepare proposals and estimates for potential clients.
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
• Create positive and lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect contacts (calls, emails, social media enquiries etc) and convert them into paying customers.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Experience with CRM software – Hubspot.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuation skills
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques
• Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations using applications such as MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva
Bonus points if you have:
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales).
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Company phone with internet & airtime
• An inclusive employer
• Geo-flexible working
• An open working culture
• Ability to experience a wide variety of company cultures
• Learn industry best practices and sales & marketing concepts from experts
This is a STRAIGHT COMMISSION sales role based on gross sales volume for a probation period of 3 months, after which the engagement terms can be reviewed.
To apply for this job please visit qallann.freshteam.com.