Brand Manager job at Sendy
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to drive high brand equity through highly impactful campaigns.
What You’ll Do
• Drive strategic brand positioning, brand building and high brand awareness activities with measurable outcomes and return on investment.
• Manage all aspects of brand advertising campaigns & strategy ensuring integrated 360 campaigns.
• Accelerate brand awareness with innovative campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Increasing advertorial presence with key media by planning and executing multi-channel communications and media campaigns (TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, direct mail, and email campaigns).
• Implement brand activities that deliver Sendy’s brand promise and experience across retail outlets (space, products and service).
• Implement and drive Sendy’s promotion and sponsorship strategy.
• Drive strategic partnerships to boost brand visibility.
• Plan and implement brand positioning strategies to ensure that Sendy is top-of-mind across markets.
• Drive brand and product launches.
• Develop tactics to create awareness and drive acquisition and retention of customers.
• Customer insights – Lead and review surveys, brand and product positioning data and use insights for growth. Guide teams with insights resonating with current and potential customers.
• Develop delightful brand experiences across all touch points.
• Brand love – Promote brand love by driving emotional connection with Sendy’s target audiences.
• CSR – Execute impactful social impact initiatives to enhance brand identity, awareness and visibility.
• Culture – Plan, develop and implement and monitor impactful initiatives that shape Sendy’s culture and drive high employee engagement.
• Capacity building – Support staff training so that they understand the brand message and how to deliver it to their audiences.
• – Work with the creative team to ensure all style guides, guidelines and templates are in place for a consistent brand identity across all markets.
• Oversee the development of all PoS and promotional items to support the brand; as well as provide final sign-off to guarantee all content is brand compliant.
• Plan contextualized visual libraries for all countries.
• Maintain relationships with advertising agencies and drive campaigns.
• Performing other duties when needed.
The Brand and Communications Manager will be:
• Directly accountable to the Head of Brand & Communication.
• Required to work with the marketing and business teams.
• Advertising agencies
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 7 years+ proven success designing and executing brand strategies that drive high brand equity.
• Demonstrated experience managing brands.
• Creative agency experience is a plus.
• Understanding of marketing-related concepts, such as advertising, marketing analytics, and consumer behavior.
• Certificate and demonstrated experience in brand storytelling.
• Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior organizational leaders.
• Ability to lead and manage others.
• A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
• Ability to manage deadlines and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
• Strong attention to detail.
What we offer
• You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility to build a style of working that is optimal for you.
• Flexibility to work remotely.
• Office lunch.
• Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
• All risk Insurance
• Opportunity for company stock options