Website DIB Bank Kenya Limited
• Cascade the sales targets assigned to branch staffs.
• Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets and business growth objectives.
• Meet regularly with the branch customers including important/ high net worth customers in order to assist in the growth of business
• Manage the product portfolio of each line of products and control the cost and profitability of the branch.
• Maintain high levels of customer service of all front office functions such as Cash Management, Remittances, drafts, Account opening/ inquiry & maintenance, sales and after sales by efficiently abiding to the process and by reducing customer waiting time and service time.
• Promote high level of customer service culture among the branch staffs for potential acquisitions.
• Attend all audit requirements and strive to have a null /low risk audit rating and ensure that all the branch operations are in accordance with the established Bank’s policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality, and low level of operational risk and report any deviation to the management.
• To maintain a low risk level of cash difference by following diligently the process set by maintaining detailed accounting records of daily cash flow as well as regular review of daily MIS reports, checking notes, denominations & security items in order to ensure accurate delivery of cash to customers.
• Monitor continuously customer complaints and mystery shopping results and recommend necessary measures and initiatives to improve the score and to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• To ensure a high level of safety & security measures are in place as well as to maintain a proper communication with the police department whenever it is required.
• To lead any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, sales… etc.) and support the launch of new products and services as per the consumer banking business plan.
• To maintain an accurate archives file for all branch transaction records, vouchers, stationary reports.etc.
• Follow up on various cases with all the concerned stakeholders such as customers, internal Bank’s departments in order to ensure 100% closing mandates.
• Analyze the training and development needs of staff and nominate them for an appropriate training courses in order to close the skill gaps and ensure that all staff are well trained and fully aware of bank’s products and services, policies, and procedures.
• Build and maintain effective communication skills with branch’s staff by conducting regular staff meetings and discussions in order to have a high level of staff engagement and Job satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree as a minimum, Master’s degree will be an advantage.
• General Banking knowledge
• Local and/or international Market knowledge.
• Computer skills.
• Accountig & Financial capability
Work Experience :
• Minimum 8 Years
• Analytical Thinking
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Communication Skills
• Liaison Skills
• Planning & Organizing
• Relationship Management
• Bankng Services
• Sharia Foundations & principles olf Islamic finance
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday, 16th December 2021, Quoting Ref. No. DB/BM-NRB/021/21 as the Subject of the email application.