Website Morison Engineering Limited
Morison Engineering Limited has, for more than 40 years, been involved in the supply of fire, engineering and safety solutions to oil companies, hotels, and manufacturing firms in Kenya and the neighbouring countries. Our range of offerings include firefighting equipment and systems, generators, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Our growing firm is looking for an experienced and ambitious Branch Manager to oversee all functions of our Eldoret Branch from managing customer relations to implementing business strategies.
The Branch Manager Position
The Branch Manager position reports to the General Manager of the Company and is responsible for the following:
• Implementation of the Branch revenue and cost budget.
• Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
• Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance
Qualifications and Attributes
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university.
• Sales and marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Proof of course attendance in leadership, project management or sales and marketing.
• Integrity, self-drive, team work and communication skills.
• Several years’ experience in managing technical and sales personnel at managerial or supervisory position
How to apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the General Manager, Morison Engineering Limited, P.O Box 17764-00500, Nairobi or email@example.com so as to reach him by 13th December 2021.Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents.
NB: PREFERABLE MODE OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL