Senior Technical Recruiter
About the Role
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in attracting, talent mapping, sourcing and hiring of high calibre technologists and filling critical roles which drive our aggressive growth and impact in Africa. You should be conversant with a range of sourcing and talent attraction techniques, across active sourcing on social media, databases as well as leveraging referrals and partners. We are looking for someone who understands how to build a pipeline through online sourcing tools, and understands how to quickly engage and progress candidates through the recruitment process. You must be highly organized and capable of prioritizing work.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to source the best talent for hiring managers.
- Executing against a hiring strategy and designing the approach to build a strong funnel of qualified candidates
- Proactively identify, recruit and hire talent through the use of LinkedIn, Networking, sourcing referrals, boolean searches, etc.
- Building a network of quality engineering talent and scale the pipeline of qualified candidates for quick match and placement.
- Manage Full Cycle Recruitment – from profile ideation, outreach, screening, interview panel coordination, interview scheduling, offer through to close and onboarding.
- Managing closely the role requirements with the customer’s hiring manager to ensure clear understanding of the job roles and specified nuances.
- Advise and guide hiring managers to properly manage candidates through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- Obsessing about the candidate journey – from role attraction to placement conversion. Strive for exemplary service to all candidates, providing for the highest-level candidate experience.
- Designing and maintaining best-in-class the systems and processes required to accurately provide transparency into the funnel and serve to delight talent and customers alike.
- Properly manage prospects and guide hiring managers through proper systems use and internal system communication.
- Continuously work with Hiring Managers to align on core competencies of all open roles and how to measure them accurately and effectively. Proactively guide internal stakeholders towards best hiring practices.
- Research and identify ways to better source and engage talent.
- Strive to surpass performance targets mutually set with your hiring manager.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment related role in an established Software House or IT/Telecommunication organisation, Technical Recruiting experience is a MUST.
- Experience working in and sourcing from Africa and beyond
- Curiosity about how to improve efficiency in attracting top software engineers from across the continent.
- Active sourcing experience through platforms such as LinkedIn, Github, Boolean search exposure , leveraging networks through referrals and partners.
- Able to convincingly sell Azenia’s opportunity to prospective employees in new markets
- You drive results in a big way and can get things done.
- You are self-driven and independent when it comes to follow-through
- Outgoing personality and a high comfort level speaking with and selling to others
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as good listening skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.