Kenya Revenue Authority
Assistant Manager Jobs, Assistant Manager Jobs in Kenya 2022, Assistant Manager Jobs Near Me, Assistant Manager Jobs in Nairobi, Assistant Manager Jobs Part-Time, Assistant Manager Jobs Today, KRA Assistant Manager Jobs, Careers at Kenya Revenue Authority,
Assistant Manager – Board Affairs Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority
Assistant Manager – Board Affairs
Purpose of the job
• Providing board secretarial services on matters affecting the Authority and follow up on compliance with statutory requirements.
Tasks and outputs:
• Making proposals on the Section’s work plan and budgets.
• Implementation of agreed systems and procedures to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
• Participate in stakeholder engagements (ICPSK, IOD, SCAC, AG).
• Offering support in provision of Board Secretarial Services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
• A Post graduate diploma in Law.
• Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
• Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK and ICPSK).
• Computer literate.
• Management courses.
Minimum years of experience
• Four (4) years post admission experience in Company Secretarial Practice, one (1) of which should be in a Supervisory Level position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
• Strong administrative and managerial skills
• Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
• Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
• Resilient, focused and results oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
1. All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
2. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. All applications should be submitted online by 12th January 2022.
4. KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
5. KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How to apply
• Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
• After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
• After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
• Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
• After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
• On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
• Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
• Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
• The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
• Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
• To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
• Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
• Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
• To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
• Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
• Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
• To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org