KWFT is the leading and the largest MFI that has a great command in the market share, evident in the growing number of clients over the years, currently KWFT serves over 800,000 clients across the country and they are served by over 2800 dedicated employees. KWFT is a fully fledged Microfinance Bank offering banking services that include both savings and credit products that cater for the needs of Micro, Small and Medium sized entrepreneurs. KWFT’s products and services are open to Organized Groups, Individuals, and Corporates. As at December 2017, KWFT had a loan book Ksh 19.4 Billion, assets valued at Ksh 28.9 Billion and deposits of Ksh 16.4 Billion.
- Maintaining financial records by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Processing weekly payroll accurately and timely.
- Preparing and verifying bank deposits and carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Should be a person of integrity and honesty
- Should be a team player.
- He/she should be willing to work anywhere in the Country.
- He/she should have a record of good performance in previous employment.
- Should have a minimum qualification of CPA Part II.
- Should have a record of good performance.
- Be a team player.
- Be willing to work in any region.
- An experience of at least 1 year as an Accounts Assistant