African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF)
The African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF) is a grantmaking foundation that supports local, national and regional women’s organisations working towards the empowerment of African women and the promotion and realisation of their rights .By specialising in grant-making and focused, tailored movement-building programmes, we work to strengthen and support the work of African women’s organisations.
By amplifying and celebrating African women’s voices and achievements, AWDF supports efforts that combat harmful stereotypes, and promote African women as active agents of change
We have vacancies for dynamic, driven African Feminists with a passion for women’s rights and social justice. If you are a team player, proactive and excited about working with multiple stakeholders and partners, we’d love to hear from you.
The following positions are currently available.
1. Movement Building Specialist (Click here for Terms of Reference)
2. Programme Officer – Team Learning (Click here for Terms of Reference)
3. Programme Officer – Special Initiatives: Ford Foundation (Click here for Terms of Reference)
4. Bilingual Capacity Building Assistant, French & English (Click here for Terms of Reference)
5. Bilingual Consultant: Due Diligence, English & French (Click here for Terms of Reference)
Closing Date for submitting Applications: 15th July 2021
To apply for this job please visit awdf.org.