ICT OFFICER JOB
Kshs.99,221 per month
The holder of the position shall be responsible for supporting in the development and implementation of integration of ICT4D technologies in the programmes unit. S/he will work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure ease of access to devices and maintaining compliance. The job holder will be responsible of daily running of AAIK IT helpdesk and ensure all requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Business Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have three (3) years minimum working experience in equivalent capacity;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Certification in server and e-mail administration is desirable;
- Demonstrate knowledge of software development concepts and methodologies.
- Strong client-service focus; able to work with diverse groups of people in a team-oriented environment.
To apply for this job please visit kenya.actionaid.org.