COORDINATOR – LEGAL, BOARD LIAISON AND EXECUTIVE OFFICE SUPPORT JOB
Ksh. 172,258 per month
The job holder shall coordinate and support the office of the Executive Director and Senior Management Team to work closely with the Chair of the Board, Board, and the Board committees, to maintain AAIK’s external reputation as being a well governed organisation. S/he will coordinate legal matters as well as support the Executive Director’s office to deliver on its mandate.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) and a Post graduate diploma in Law.
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Have at least three (3) years post admission experience in a comparable organization.
- Strong ability to work independently, including the ability to multitask, prioritize competing tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Strong belief in human rights and equality and commitment to demonstrate integrity in all aspects.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit kenya.actionaid.org.