Website Parliamentary Service Commission
(a) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collation of financial estimates;
2. Verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
3. General accounting work involving book-keeping knowledge and routine accounting entries;
4. Determination of aggregate expenditure;
5. Control of expenditure and below-the-line group of accounts; and
6. Supervision of the revenue collection processes.
(b) Requirements for Appointment: –
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
1. Have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution; and
2. Have passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Examination or any other acceptable professional accountancy qualification.
How to apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
For any Enquires and assistance related to this recruitment, a help-desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers have been provided.
1. +254 202848000
2. +254 113522445
3. +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.