Website Alternate Doors
Account Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Our client a leading marketing agency is currently looking to hire an Account Manager.
- Solid understanding of client’s business macro and micro economics situation, major customer segments and competitive set.
- Grasp of qualitative and quantitative business information used by clients in their day-to-day activities.
- Can drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant market and customer Insight.
- Intense focus on marketing communication productivity for marketing recommendations (ROI, impact )
- Knowledgeable, solid understanding about all capabilities required to execute marketing and Communication Initiatives.
- Passionate focus on adhering to internal processes and timelines (creative brief, reviews, analytics, timesheets).
- Manages entire client programs independently, working effectively with all capabilities and using their expertise appropriately.
- Ensures team members take personal accountability for on-time, on-budget, managing financials, billability and profitability, quality execution.
- Intuitive and demonstrates ability to “read” a situation and react appropriately to solve issues.
- Can develop and manage accurate, detailed budgets and work plans.
- Is flexible, can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business, Sales and Marketing or in any related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in similar role.
- Is a passionate and visible professional to clients, client team and capabilities.
- Is viewed as an advisor from their capability to the appropriate client level.
- Understands and articulates client strategy – can steer this with insight when required.
- Demonstrates mature leadership and empathy in difficult team situations – leads by example.
- Effectively identifies team development opportunities.
- Can speak with appropriate body language, eye contact and vocal inflection.
- Energetic, passionate and communicates effectively – at all levels and across all departments Is an energetic.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org