We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
All of our people live and breathe our E.P.I.C values:
• Excellence: Andelans pursue the best possible outcome and deliver it. They are relentless in raising the bar.
• Passion: Andelans relentlessly solve for the needs of our customers – both clients and talent.
• Integrity: Out teams start with trust and own our outcomes. We know that mistakes inevitably happen, and when they occur, they’re flagged early to be solved as a team.
• Collaboration: We step up and step out for our fellow Andelan, when necessary, and realize that our sum is greater than their parts.
Andela is looking for an Account Executive to join the Growth team! As a key member of our Growth organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Andela’s strategy and sell into some of the top engineering leaders in the world. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads generated by our sales development organization. You’ll also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline, all the while contributing to best practices that support the success of your greater team.
Who you are:
• Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
• Dedicated: You love to sell, and you have a track record that shows you’re good at it.
• Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting your customers on board.
• Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
• Entrepreneurial: You love solving new problems, and you’re comfortable taking initiative, while working with imperfect information.
• Results-oriented: You have a bias for action and don’t give up easily.
What you’ll do:
• Speak to CTO, VPE’s, & other engineering leaders about their challenges around scaling robust teams
• Be a consultant, market expert, and and advisor to engineering teams
• Drive an effective sales process to hit your quarterly and annual goals
• Actively prospect with a mixture of cold calling, emailing, and social selling to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives
• Work closely with Sales Engineers to provide recommendations based on a customer’s engineering leads
• Drive week in and week out to to meet and exceed your KPI’s
What makes you a great fit for this role:
• You have at least 2 years of experience in sales
• You have experience selling complex products/services into companies with up to 500 employees
• You have a robust outbound sales methodology that involves a multi-thread approach
• You’ve had plenty of hits and misses–and can clearly discuss the lessons learned from those misses
• You’ve successfully sold in a high velocity model with sales cycle under 60 days
• Experience working with engineering leaders and C-Level executives is a huge plus!
• Startup experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.