Coca Cola Company
Account Developer job at Coca Cola Company
Reference Number CCB211214-1
Job Title- Account Developer
Job Category Commercial – Sales and Marketing
Company Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Job Type Fixed Term (Temporary)
Location – Country Kenya
Location – Province Other – Non-South African Location
Location – Town / City Mountain, North Rift, South Nyanza
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 2000 employees in Kenya. The overall purpose of this role is to drive business performance through increased profitability, superior customer service and excellent execution in trade. This role reports to the Area Sales Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities- To identify and implement new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow.
• New business opportunities are determined by visiting potential customers and evaluating their suitability according to established criteria.
• Potential customers are assessed throughout the trial period to determine whether or not they will be as profitable as planned.
• After successful completion of the trial period dealers are developed and supported as per company regulations.
• Business opportunities are developed within budgeted parameters and implemented as per regulations and customer agreement. To optimize customer service so that superior customer relations and long lasting partnerships.
• Relevant customer service target are to be achieved at all times.
• Customer master file is continuously updated to ensure that accurate customer records are maintained.
• Customers are continually updated in respect of new products, merchandise standards, promotions and any other issues regarding business development.
• Customer’s needs and requirements are treated as important at all times.
• Problems and queries are handled in a professional, timely, tactful and friendly manner
. • Account Developers take ownership of problems from beginning to end. Requests and problems are followed up until rectified or answered to the customers’ satisfaction and company standards. To formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively.
• The outlets’ business model is well understood and opportunities for synergy with appropriate products’ brand propositions are identified and optimized.
• The account plan is formulated in line with the relevant quarterly reviews.
• The findings of the account plan are evaluated against the objectives of the channel business plan.
Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum qualification of a Diploma in a Business related field.
• Bachelor Degree in a Business related field shall be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in an FMCG environment.
• Strong experience in marketing and customer service with good networking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytical and numerical ability
• Socially outgoing and confident
• Able to build positive relationships
• Ability to negotiate
• Team player who can also work independently
• Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence
• Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
• Good problem solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
• Good analytical and problem solving ability
• Responsible, conscientious and dependable
• Willing to take calculated risks
• Self-discipline and well organized
• Good planning ability
• Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
• High energy levels and drive
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.