Britam Life Assurance Company (K) Limited
Independent Financial Advisors Unit Manager – (2100008D)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
Role holder will be responsible for providing overall leadership to a group of Independent Financial Advisors (unit) as prescribed in Britam to ensure key performance indicators for the unit are met. This role will report to the Head of Retail Independent Financial Advisors (IFA).
1. Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
2. Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
3. Quality recruitment, selection and retention of productive Independent Financial Advisors.
4. Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
5. Assist Independent Financial Advisors with on-boarding for creation in the system
6. Relationship building through networking and engagement with Independent Financial Advisors to identify their needs and provide appropriate support
7. Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to IFA’s and their agency members and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
8. Market segmentation and assisting Independent financial advisors to secure business.
9. Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
10. Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
11. Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
12. Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the unit key deliverables in alignment to the Branch key deliverables.
• Accountable to the Head of Retail Independent Financial Advisors
• Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments such as training, sales managers
• Britam customers
• Insurance sector players
Key Performance Measures
• Production, Life Persistency & Business Retention, Recruitment & Training and People Management
• As prescribed in the contractual agreement
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. A business related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Unit Management added advantage
3. Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or CIM will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
5. Above average computer skills
To apply for this job please visit britam.taleo.net.