Website University of Nairobi
AD/11/220/21 – 3 POSTS
The University of Nairobi through the CRISS Plus Project has received funding from the United States Government’s Centres for Disease Control and Prevention to support HIV prevention, care and treatment activities at Kiambu and Kirinyaga Counties.
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
• At least ten (10) years’ experience in clinical HIV management and HIV prevention, care and treatment programming in the public sector or a large private sector setting.
• Post–basic qualifications in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
Terms of appointment
This a one year contract renewable by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
How to apply
• Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees as well as indicating their telephone and e–mail contacts.
• Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
• Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
• The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
• Late applications will not be considered.
• Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as one file in PDF.
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2021
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED