Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Sales Representative Jobs in Nairobi, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Nairobi 2022, Sales Jobs in Nairobi 2022, Direct Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya, Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya 2022, Sales Representative Job Description, Motorcycle Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya, Summit Recruitment Sales Representative 2022,
3 Motorcycle Sales Representatives Jobs at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Motorcycle Sales Representatives:3 positions
The company invites applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of Field Salesmen for Motorcycle Parts
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing company based in Kenya, dealing in motorcycle parts and has a leading presence in other east African countries. The company invites applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position based in Nairobi;
• At least three years experience in field sales and marketing particularly in motorcycle industry ( experience as a motorcycle sales officer/manager working with companies like Honda,Kibo,Bajaj,TVS,SUZUKI,Lifan or any other motocycle company in Kenya)
• Proficiency in both English and Swahili (spoken & written)
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Ms Word and Ms Excel
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Be willing to travel around Kenya.
• Be willing to work odd hours.
1. Sales targets tracking
2. Market coverage/outlet universe growth
3. Meeting Strike rate targets
4. Tracking on assigned route’s efficiency
5. Customer relationship management
6. Gathering and submitting market intelligence
7. Responsible for competent accomplishment of tasks assigned
8. Maintaining tools of work and assets
9. Cash and stock reconciliation
10. Ensuring availability/visibility of all brands on all outlets assigned
11. Communicating and tracking trade activities.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th January 2022. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please include the motorcycle company you have worked for in your cv for easy cv review.