Website Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited
DIRECTORATE: Technical Services
REPORTING TO: Survey Coordinator
SUPERVISES: Survey Supervisors
The Survey officer will work in close liaison with the Survey Coordinator in undertaking complex field surveys for geospatial data acquisition and ensure the timely production of work plans from field data.
• Undertake cadastral survey in the catchment areas, company installations and wayleaves for boundary establishment and resolution of boundary disputes.
• Setting out engineering projects undertaken by the Company.
• Drafting both longitudinal and cross sectional profiles from the field data.
• Conducting geodetic surveying on the Company dams for dam safety monitoring.
• Acquiring, collecting and gathering geo-spatial data for updating the Company GIS.
• Bachelor Degree in Surveying or related field from recognized learning institution.
• Be a graduate member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK).
Have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the last five years.
• Management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to apply
If you meet the requirements for the position, send your application in confidence, clearly indicating your name and daytime contacts.
Kindly include your detailed and updated CV with three referees including their daytime contacts. Also include testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Remember to include the job reference number of the job applied for in the application.
Seal the application envelope and indicate on the top the job reference number.
Send or Deliver the application to the address below.
Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Kampala Road, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
The recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates only.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nairobi City Water and Services company is an equal opportunity employer.
To know more about the position, visit: www.nairobiwater.co.ke
To apply for this job please visit www.nairobiwater.co.ke.