Internship – School of Business at KCA University (KCAU)
KCA University (KCAU) is a private, non-profit institution, founded in July 1989 as Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country. KCAU is located on Thika Road in Ruaraka, Nairobi, Kenya.
Internship – School of Business
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Record Management for the department; Ensuring that proper records relating to students and Academic staff is maintained at all times.
- Welcoming all visitors to the office.
- Facilitating the registration of students.
- Receiving, allocating, distributing and dispatching of Faculty mail.
- Maintaining lecturer’s attendance register and report on the status of class attendance by lecturers and students to the Dean daily.
- Handling all office correspondences, Email, WhatsApp groups etc.
- Giving information on class room allocation.
- Follow-up on student matters to ensure that student queries are resolved on time.
- Participate in admission and matriculation processes of students as assigned.
- Develop, maintain and update a database of all lecturers and students of the SOB in their respective programmes.
- Ensure that lecturers issue detailed course outlines and maintaining a copy of the same in electronic form.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Ability to use web–based applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter, a detailed CV (include two referees), academic certificates, a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to email@example.com by 7th February 2022.
The subject of your email should read: INTERNSHIP – SCHOOL OF BUSINESS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.