MSF Communications Intern Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. MSF Kenya looking for “Communications Intern”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 6th Feb 2022.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 23 sections, 25 associations and other offices together, providing political oversight, coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implementing international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign. Within MSF International, the International Office (IO) is the Secretariat of MSF International Board and is under the direct management of the Secretary General.
MSF Communications Intern Jobs 2022
The MSF has published a job vacancy announcement for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Communications Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
MSF Job Vacancy 2022
Tasks and Responsibilities:
We require a bright, helpful, committed and adaptable intern to provide daily support to our communications team to carry out the following tasks:
- All channels media monitoring and reporting – provide a daily press review as well social media monitoring; flagging opportunities for coverage while ensuring the organisation stays on top of relevant sector developments
- Supporting the team in shaping and developing media materials and campaign content
- Briefing and debriefing of field workers, helping to build the list of spokespeople available to the organisation
- Helping with logistical arrangements for media events, trainings, recruitment and association events
- Under the supervision of the team, generating content for website and helping to keep the platform updated
- Regularly updating the department’s media contact lists
- Researching issues and communication trends and coming up with ideas for possible stories
- Providing support to translate materials from English to Swahili
- Produce a weekly fundraising summary and mange some elements of our donor communications, such as thank you letters.
Position in Organization:
- Communications Intern
- Location: Based in Nairobi, at the Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders Eastern Africa office
- Fixed term period of: 6 months
- Ex-gratia allowance of KES: 1,000/day.
- Starting date: ASAP February 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Marketing/Communication/PR or any related field of study (Post graduation period not longer than one year).
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply MSF Communications Intern Jobs 2022
- Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and cover motivation letter as a single file by 2nd February 2022 under the reference ‘Comm’s Intern’ to the address/link provided below.