Intern, UI/UX Designer Jobs at Microfundit Co
Intern, UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our crowd funding mobile platform. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for exceptional visual design, improved usability and usefulness
• Create user-centered, reusable elements and designs by understanding requirements and translating them to exceptional products
• Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups
• Create user interfaces which follow modern user experience principles
• Gathering user requirements and translating the customer journey into the product
• Follow the organizations’ brand guidelines
• Any other responsibility as assigned by your supervisor
• A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
• A team player but can work independently too
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How to apply
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to email@example.com
By COB 31st January 2022.
Please note that this position is unpaid and is ideal for fresh graduates preferably living in Nairobi and looking to hone their skill and learn industry best practices while at it.
Late applications and those that do not follow the above format will NOT be considered.