Intern, Full Stack Developer Jobs at Microfundit Co
Intern, Full Stack Developer
As Intern, Full Stack Developer, you will be expected to iterate both the front and back-end system. You will also be responsible for designing user interactions and thus expected to be familiar with web and application development.
• Identifying and meeting both technical and user needs
• Conceptualize, design, and build our android application by turning wireframes into effective codes
• Working on front end website and mobile application architecture
• Optimize and improve application responsiveness
• Creating and maintaining servers and databases
• Managing end to end lifecycle for production of software
• Developing and designing APIs as well as working with third-party APIs
• Working on troubleshooting, debug and software upgrade
• Establishing data security and protection
• Manage database administration and hosting responsibilities
• Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed
• Collaborate across time zones via GitHub comments, documents, video conferences as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Must have experience in Android Development
• Must have experience with integrating payment gateways
• Understanding of MySQL and MongoDB
• Knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Python, C#, C++
• Understanding of common stacks
• Work meticulous and independently with minimum supervision
• Professionalism and integrity
• A great attitude
How to apply
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org
By COB 31st January 2022.
Please note that this position is unpaid and is ideal for fresh graduates preferably living in Nairobi and looking to hone their skill and learn industry best practices while at it.
Late applications and those that do not follow the above format will NOT be considered.