Intern, Digital Media and Communications Jobs at Lloyd Constellations Consulting Limited
Intern, Digital Media and Communications
You are curious and hardworking. You have confidence in your abilities to execute great plans in an environment of genuine trust, a strong work ethic, and a teamwork orientation. Above all, you have a great personality!
About the Role
You will work closely with the Business Development Lead to craft engaging marketing-related content for use in multiple offline and online channels including direct marketing, cold calling, digital/social media marketing, and email marketing.
• Work closely with the team to develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand and that of its product pipeline in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
• Work with team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more
• Assist team in producing high-quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline
• Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field (completed or to be completed)
• You are passionate about early-stage start-ups
• You have some digital marketing and/or tech experience
• You must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• You should be comfortable working with little supervision (on-going training and support will be provided)
How to apply
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.