Intern, Digital Communications Jobs at Microfundit Co
Microfundit is a humanitarian crowdfunding platform fighting hunger in East Africa. We are a unique blend of social giving, cause-marketing and charity. We bring regular people, corporate brands and influencers together to take collective action against hunger
Intern, Digital Communications
- Create digital marketing strategy and campaigns with specific foci on creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules
- Organize and manage our content calendar with weekly high-quality scheduling
- Promote our crowd funding mobile platform on various social media channels
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.) utilizing bespoke social media management tools such as Hootsuite and SocialFlow
- Deploy user acquisition techniques to drive downloads and visits to our platform
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a Communications/PR/Business-related field
- You have experience developing content calendars
- You are passionate about early-stage start-ups
- You have at least 1-year digital marketing experience
- You should be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Experience using any Social Media Management software such as SproutSocial, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.;
- Experience with social media design tools such as Canva, PicMonkey or Pagemodo
- A great attitude for an awesome learning opportunity.
How to apply
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to email@example.com
By COB 31st January 2022.
Please note that this position is unpaid and is ideal for fresh graduates, preferably living in Nairobi and looking to hone their skill and learn industry best practices while at it.
Late applications and those that do not follow the above format will NOT be considered