The Project Assistant supports implementation of activities of the project, in particular related to his/her county of posting. S/he carries out tasks in support of project development and implementation and provides administrative support to project management processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan;
• Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents;
• Draft routine correspondence for project implementation;
• Prepare inputs to implementation processes such as recruitment of expert, procurement and contracting;
• Assist in procurement processes for conference/seminar services or other procurement actions foreseen in projects;
• Process actions in other systems;
• Collect, compile and organize background materials, documents and other materials for meetings;
• Compile project reports;
• Prepare inputs to reports, summaries, graphs and inputs to presentations in support to various project activities;
• Provide support to the organization of workshops and meetings being responsible for visa arrangements, flight bookings, meeting facilities and accommodation, social program, catering, participant lists, DSA calculations;
• Maintain the project filing system;
• Support implementation of project-related communication activities;
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Proven experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international organization context;
• Experience in organization of events and meetings;
• Good organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
• Experience in managing conflict priorities and working with tight deadlines;
• Strong team work and interpersonal skills;
• Adaptability and flexibility;
• Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
To apply for this intern position, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Assistant Intern’ as the subject.
This Opportunity is for Kwale County Residents Only
Deadline for application 10th January,2022